All test rides incur a charge of £15, this charge is refunded if the bike is purchased. Test rides must be booked at least 24 hours in advance*, earlier if you want to ride on a Saturday, as weekends tend to book up quickly and we cannot offer test rides on Sundays.
Riders must have a genuine interest in purchasing the bike they wish to ride as well as meeting the following conditions:
1. Possess a Full UK motorcycle Licence
2. Have no more than 6 active penalty points
3. Provide their own protective gear including Helmet, Boots, Gloves and Jacket.
4. Provide either their national insurance number or a licence share code provided by the DVLA website.
5. Have a method of payment for £1,000 in the case that the vehicle is damaged and an insurance claim has to be made. This covers the maximum charge for any damage to any bike.
Provided the above conditions are met, riders will be allowed 45 minutes to use the vehicle. Our recommended route is shown below but you may go anywhere you like provided you are back within the allotted time.
To book your test ride please call 01296 655999, option 1.
*Riders over the age of 70 need to allow at least 48 hours before your proposed date as insurance cover needs to be arranged on a case-by-case basis. This means that we cannot guarantee test rides for customers within this category.