These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site. Cookies that allow web shops to hold your items in your cart while you are shopping online are an example of strictly necessary cookies. These cookies will generally be first-party session cookies. While it is not required to obtain consent for these cookies, what they do and why they are necessary should be explained to the user.
Also known as “functionality cookies,” these cookies allow a website to remember choices you have made in the past, like what language you prefer, what region you would like weather reports for, or what your user name and password are so you can automatically log in.
These cookies track your online activity to help advertisers deliver more relevant advertising or to limit how many times you see an ad. These cookies can share that information with other organizations or advertisers. These are persistent cookies and almost always of third-party provenance.
Also known as “performance cookies,” these cookies collect information about how you use a website, like which pages you visited and which links you clicked on. None of this information can be used to identify you. It is all aggregated and, therefore, anonymized. Their sole purpose is to improve website functions. This includes cookies from third-party analytics services as long as the cookies are for the exclusive use of the owner of the website visited.
You can return any item within 30 days and we will gladly replace the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging.
We recommend that you use an insured, recorded - delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
We require a returns form to be filled out with every return you make. We provide one with each order in paper form. It will usually be found inside the package, or in a Documents Enclosed wallet that is stuck to the outside packaging or box. To download another returns form, please click here.
Who do we use to deliver your order?
If your order is over £50 it will be delivered by DPD Local. Our back office systems are fully integrated with our courier which means that the second your parcel is despatched you will be sent an email and or text containing your tracking details. This allows both you and us to track your parcel's every move from our door to yours!
Small items and orders less than £50 (excluding larger items) are usually sent via Royal Mail, however you will have the option to upgrade the delivery service if you wish. DPD Local and Royal Mail make daily collections from our warehouse in the UK.
Points to note
- Our 30 day returns policy does not affect your statutory right to cancel as mentioned in the Terms & Conditions.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address unless otherwise stated.
- Returned items paid for via finance can only be returned for an exchange or a store credit. We are unable to partially refund a finance agreement. See Terms & Conditions for full details.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
- For certain bike specific goods, we will take payment at the point of ordering from our supplier.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
- Terms & Conditions Apply
Copyright © 2023 Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A – A Sole Shareholder Company - A Company subject to the Management and Coordination activities of AUDI AG. All rights reserved.
ON YER BIKE LIMITED
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Bank Holidays: Closed